2.8.13

To Do List #42: Take Boys to Bruce Lee's Grave - CHECK!


This has certainly been a summer for checking stuff off the ole To Do List!  
Being that my parents are moving (so we no longer have a reason to hang out in Seattle all summer), we made a special point of stopping at the Lakeview Cemetery to pay our respects to Bruce and Brandon Lee.  I love the inscription on Brandon's grave stone (makes me cry every time) - read it here!  
It seems our family can't get enough of the Lee family and I, for one, am continually surprised and inspired by each new piece of information - they are just beautiful, genuine people.  I would hope that it dulls the ache a little to know how profound and positive an influence these two men are for so many martial artists - my husband and children included.
Thanks Bruce.  Thanks Brandon.

No comments:

Post a Comment