- lived in 4 different states
- lived in 3 different countries
- earned my bachelors degree
- given birth to 2 children
- dated at least 6 different guys (depending on the early 20s definition of dating)
- married the best one ;)
- gained new appreciation for my faith
- lost two close family members
- gotten off all medications
- learned three new languages
- voted in 2 elections
- worked at least 10 different jobs (!)
- filled countless pages with words
- created countless craft projects
- interacted with countless new people
...and, most importantly, in the past 10 years I have had a blast! My whole life has changed! My world view, my priorities, my everything - its so different from what it was. I feel like I've lived at least 3 lives in such a short time span.
I am so happy and excited about where I am right at this moment. I don't know how I could have accomplished more in my 20s and I leave them with no regrets. What will my 30s bring? Stability, responsibility, maturity even? A new kind of thrilling experience. I wouldn't change a thing about what has delivered me to this point.
Cheers, 20-somethings. Its been a ball.