- What would the perfect balance of clothes look like for me?
- What types of clothes in what combinations would be the most functional?
- How can the clothes I have now be even more functional?
- What needs in leave in order for that to happen?
- What needs to stay?
- What needs to be slightly different?
I'm also completely fascinated with multi-functional, versatile clothing. I got a Le Sac dress last month and love it. I was wanting to get/make a circle scarf, too...until I found the Versalette. The $20,000 question is "does it actually look good?"
***well, that seems easy. Why don't you just make something similar? Because I would just never believe that I am doing it right. And I appreciate seamless/overlocked hems on jersey knits.***