11.7.11

MOPS Steering Team Retreat

 We had a retreat this weekend in Waikoloa so we could plan next years activities for Mothers of Preschoolers.  It was so fun and we got a lot done - including taking some pictures!


 Starting in the back - left to right: Karyn & Tiffiny (hospitality), Jill (creative activities), Kim & Heather (publicity), Becky (coordinator), Pastor  Lani (mentor), me (finances).

 Lani got us these great shirts from the upcoming conference on Oahu "Women Inspiring Women"!  I also found out that Lani is a fan of stevia - my new secret weapon in the kitchen!


It was a lot of work (and we didn't get around to hammering out the budget so I'm a little lost on my end), but its totally worth it because this upcoming semester is going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment