25.7.11

Blast from the Past


Last September, my grandparents came to Hawaii for a visit.  Granny recently sent me some pictures from their trip and I wanted to share this one from Honaunau because it's one of my favorites.

And I look so good!  I need to figure out how to gain some weight without it all going to my thighs and stomach - aesthetically, I am much better off as a size 6. 


Here's a picture of me standing in front of our place in Kohala.  We lived in this "ohana" (small attached living space) in the Yamamoto's house when we first came to Hawaii.  I just thank God for the Yamamoto family everyday.  There is no way this move would have been possible without them and looking at this picture makes me smile because we were so lucky to have a place to stay.  I'm constantly in awe of how things always seem to "work out" and how what seems like a challenge one moment becomes a blessing the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment