6.8.10

Later That Night...

OK...fairly certain I am now in labor.  Contractions are about 3 minutes apart.  This started around 930pm.  It's now half past midnight.  I am the only one awake (Mr A and Ikaika are both struggling with head colds so I figured I would let them snooze until it got super bad) because I can no longer sleep through the contractions.  I can't even really lay down anymore.  I drank a protein and a glass of water.  I'm wearing my brother-in-laws baseball team shirt (Albion hometown talent!) and some shorts.  Thinking I should probably pick out something different to put on, just in case.

I'm watching this uber ridiculous show called Platinum Babies.  Goo...  What a bunch of schmoes.  Granted, this is coming from someone who never even bought a crib - but seriously, how much dumb shit can you buy for a baby?  I can't even believe there is a market for some of this stuff!

I'm a little concerned about what we are going to do with Ikaika.  If I have to go to the hospital in the middle of the night (hopefully I will since I can't sleep) we will probably end up taking him with us.  I have a friend in town who said she would watch him, but that's easier to orchestrate during the day.  Mr A said he would just throw on the Ergo and backpack him in the hospital.  I hope I either go into super active labor soon or this just goes away so I can get some sleep!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, woman!! You're really ready to get this baby out! I'm so excited for you and will wait to hear how things are going.

    Also, thanks for your top 5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Good luck, lady! Sending love across the sea!

    ReplyDelete