19.6.10

Happy Father's Day!

We celebrated Father's Day today. First we went to the park and the boys golfed. Notice the match-match outfits. ***So precious***

video

Ikaika has really been jammin' with his plastic golf set. He's able to get loft with that "iron", although I'm not sure how.

video

Then we went to our favorite hole-in-the-wall, Hawaiian Style Cafe.


So delicious, so cheap, so much food! Mr A dined on the veal cutlet and I got the pineapple sausage with eggs.


I was totally content with the first plate and then these massive pancakes arrived. I knew I was in trouble.

After lunch I dropped the devoted father of my children off at the day spa for a foot scrub, massage, and ice cream dessert. To preserve his masculinity I decided not to photograph him in the pedicure chair.

Happy Father's Day, Mr A. You NO KA OI!


(...but Ikaika still knows who's the boss!)

video

No comments:

Post a Comment