6.5.10

Mr A's Pineapple Upside Down Cake

My wonderful, talented husband can bake!!!

If you've been tracking me on twitter you already know that I've been baking like crazy lately (and I only tweet a small percentage of the madness...it's frightening).  Awhile ago, Mr A insisted to me that he bakes.  The man can cook a mean pot of chicken, but in the last 5 years I have never once seen him produce a single cookie, muffin, or bread!


So, I used bribery to deliver the goods.  I promised him a 15 minute back massage if he could bake me something that is both delicious and relatively good-for-you (no boxed mixes here, buddy!).  He came up with a whole wheat pineapple upside down cake!  Delightful!  Perfect with a cool glass of vanilla soy milk!  I don't know if this picture does it justice...trust me - it's awesome!

Guess it's time to stretch the fingers and bust out the kukui oil...

No comments:

Post a Comment