10.4.13

Little Boys Room

I finally found some inspiration via my friend's recently blog post!

If I could sum up their room (my room, our house, our life) in one word, it would be UTILITARIAN.  Sure, it would be nice to have photo-worthy and thoughtfully decorated rooms, but I just...I don't know.  I just can't seem to pull it all together.  Ever.

So, what we are left with are spaces that are extremely useful, though perhaps not so beautiful.  Unlike Little M's room, this room is huge.  I could easily have gotten a wide angle shot, but the zoom pictures look more artistic, making up for the complete lack of actual design.

the stuffed animals are conferencing in the corner.  This is intentional, I'm sure.
NFL pennants.  Once they get totally worn out we will switch to the MLB set.
I like to think of a disheveled shelf as a sign of healthy reading activity!
these are my favorite (of very few) decorative items.  I need to figure out how to display them better.
hmm...time to teach simple chores, like bed making.
the growth chart.  Koa isn't growing fast enough to reach this section yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment