7.11.12

Kaikaʻs 4 year old Stats & a Lil Thankfulness

First things first:

Ikaika had his 4 year old doctor's visit (soon to be followed by the semi-annual dentist appointment this Friday) and all signs point to normal development.  He also continues to excel at growing, remaining in the 90th and above percentile for both weight and height.  41 lbs (90%) and 36.5" (95%).

Second things second:

My day could not be going any better.  Sure, I'm only half way through my to-do list (and I'm already noting excuses for the ones that won't get finished), but the good news just keeps rolling in.  The election last night left me feeling super duper, wanting to get out there and change the world I live in.  Whatever your political beliefs, I'm simply impressed that people care - feels like I encountered far fewer cynics than 4 years ago.
MR A PASSED HIS TEST!  So life can move forward in that respect.  And we can have a huge fete in his honor.  I sold a bunch of stuff on both Ebay and craigslist.  I am making cake out of gifted breadfruit.  I was able to pick up a few extra shifts this month.  Both my NFL picks won.  I finished reading not one but TWO books this week!  The list just goes on and on!

I'll stop now while I'm ahead.  As my mother told me earlier, gloating isn't very becoming.



...although I don't agree.  Sharing joy is ALWAYS becoming.  Feel free to brag about all your blessings in the comments, I would love to hear about it.

1 comment: