13.6.12

Care Packages - a day in the kitchen

Today is Day 10 = the last day of my fast!

To celebrate (and further indulge my obsession with food), I spent the entire morning in the kitchen, preparing lunch/dinner and making care packages for Mr As daughters.  Here's what I included:


Oregon Box:
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola
Oatmeal Coconut Raisin Cookies

Hawaii Box:
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola
Oatmeal Coconut Raisin Cookies
Oatmeal Raisin Larabars
Quinoa Chocolate Chip Muffins

The Hawaii box gets more stuff because a) faster delivery and b) I have less non-food things for her.

The rest of my morning was spent making

LUNCH: Lentil Cakes with Cucumber Raita
(Ikaika watched Veggie Tales this morning and not only ate the "Larry" raita, he requested a side of "Bob"!)
DINNER: Kale Quinoa Baked Quiche

I also juiced 8 more lemons ;P - just have to get through work tonight and I'm home free!

No comments:

Post a Comment