19.6.11

Happy Father's Day Date Night


Last night I saw my first comedy show: Tommy Davidson at the Waikoloa Hilton Grand Ballroom (the room of terrible sound).  It was fun - I laughed.  Mr Davidson did not do an encore, despite the fact that we practically begged, howling of "HANA HOU!" ("one more time!") and we even stood up and cheered during his show!  I was vastly disappointed and thought that was just bad manners. 

The best part was after the show.  After 3 years of living here, we finally went to Sansei's (the karaoke bar) and were there just long enough to have one drink, some food, and sing a roaring rendition of "Unbreak My Heart"...in that order.  Then we headed home to our children who had taken mercy on the babysitter and gone to sleep before 8pm.  Bliss.


All the dads, grandpas, uncles and sons at our table, enjoying the show :)  Happy Dad Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment