2.12.10

Easy Cookie Dough Muddy Cups


I got this recipe from my friend, Jill.


1 tube of prepared sugar cookie dough
1/4C cocoa powder (I used 1/8C dark cocoa)
cookie crumbles
4 pudding packs
gummy worms

Mix the cookie dough with the cocoa until well mixed.  My hand mixer actually died - burnt toast - on this so I would recommend mixing with your hands!
Roll the dough into 18 balls (about 1 inch)
Spray a muffin/cupcake pan and press the balls into the bottom of the cups and up the sides somewhat.
Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes let cool in the pan for 10 minutes then pop them out.

Then scoop in pudding, sprinkle with cookie crumbles and hide a worm in the "mud".  Adorable and delicious!

I'm making these for a meeting tomorrow and, in retrospect, I probably should have waited until tomorrow morning to fill the cookie cups because now I have to put them in the fridge.  I don't know if that is going to make them soggy (I hope not!).

No comments:

Post a Comment