11.2.10

Truly Madly Deeply

Have I mentioned lately how much I love being a mom? I LOVE IT!

I am madly in love with my son. There are certain things he does; a look, an expression, a sound, that just make my heart melt. He is so precious! Even the tough times are fun because I know that I am learning from every decision I make. Every choice is important and that is exciting. When my mom used to declare that her children were her greatest accomplishment I would roll my eyes and think 'geez mom, how sad'
...but now I think ' AMEN SISTER!'

Of course no amount of self serving fulfillment could possibly rival the satisfaction I feel just looking at his face - his adorable little face! His happy, content little face just fills me to the brim with joy. I love being a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment