2.10.08

WHERES THE G*DAMN PUMPKINS AT?!

Its October. October. The month of the pumpkin.

I have been waiting patiently for Burgerville to figure this out and start offering some g'damn pumpkin fare. When its autumn, I want pumpkin everything. I want my bread, pancakes, milkshakes, soups, EVERYTHING to be pumpkin flavored. Its been autumn for almost two weeks now! Sure, I could just buy a stupid pumpkin and make it myself. But the bliss of being so pregnant in October was supposed to be the convenience of finding the delicious pumpkin flavor everywhere I turned!

If I dont get a pumpkin milkshake by the end of next week...something bad, people. Something really bad.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3.10.08

    You know, I don't think that just because the baby is almost out, that that means he'll take the last 5 pounds you're adding on right now, with him.

    Also, I seem to recall you saying things like "ewwwwww...gross!!" when I would talk about going to eat fast food. What's with all the Burgerville??!! I feel I was unfairly judged and now I want you to take it back!!!!!!!!!!

    Love,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete