15.10.08

Bellies Galore!

The belly shot seems to be a standard for pregnancy documentation.
Cant quite figure out this camera-in-a-mirror business. Isnt it tragic to know that I am formally trained in photography?!
Heres the best I could do. What a belly it is indeed!
We are at 40W + 1 here
The hilarious part is that my boobs look flatter than a pancake and yet, in reality, when you remove the belly factor, they are massive.

This picture isnt even really that great of a shot of the baby but I think the colors are interesting and if I could just figure out how to use the picture editing software on this computer and crop that hand out of the shot - I would like it simply because of the aesthetics. For now, you just need to either use your imagination or cover the hand with your finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment